Wednesday, May 4, 2011

(Insert Scary Movie Impending Doom Music Here)

It's a bad picture, taken on a cell phone camera, and even worse lighting in my parent's dining room, which has been converted into a study sanctuary.  Sanctuary?  Maybe that's a bit too encouraging of a word.  Cell is more like it.


Here are the pictures of all the books I got from BarBri to start my bar review.

I'm not sure how well you can tell (I will probably post another, better picture so you can fully appreciate the misery to which my life will soon be reduced), but basically I have NINE super duper thick paperback books filled with law that I must know in less than two months.  Reassuring?  I think not. 

To be completely honest, I feel reassured to have the books.  At least its now in my power.  And you bet I'm going to do everything I possibly can to pass on the first try.  And then some. 

Today I bought some new pretty notebooks, notecards, and page tabs so that I will be motivated to do my work.  Two notebooks: (1) is my "notes from class and lectures" notebook, and (2) is my "shit I just don't know" notebook.  At the advice of my professor, I decided to have notebook (2) which will allow me to go over and over the things I just can't seem to get right, and have it all located in one convenient place that I will keep with me at all times to review in the car, in the waiting area at the doctor's office or the DMV, or even while on the toilet, if necessary, so that not too much time will be wasted.  Sound like a plan?  I thought so.

Can't wait to start studying.  I'll keep you posted and probably even bore you with entirely too many details.  Say a finger, cross your fingers, or dance a special dance in support of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment