Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation: It's Official

Tomorrow is my graduation day!  I'm not going, but it's still a special day in my life.  I have gotten several emails from various deans at school, and they all assure me that I have not failed anything critical at the last minute and that I will in fact graduate tomorrow.  Yess!

It's finally sinking in, and I imagine that after I see some of my classmates in their silly law robes, it will feel even more real.

Congratulations to all my friends who are also graduating; we've all worked hard and totally deserve to celebrate.  Congratulations also to Andy's sister, Molly, who is finishing up at Virginia Tech and also graduates tomorrow.  Hard to believe how far we've all come from when we started! 

Bring on the bar exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment